• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

These things are everywhere!

They are on everything this morning. They are little green "hoppy" things. I don't think they are causing damage yet... Does anyone know what they are. I did the best I could with pics.

IMG_1702.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

I'm having trouble getting rid of these guys. I'm using soap spray and insecticide spray both by Garden Safe. Anyone have any solutions or suggestions?

Ortho Max...with bifenthrin....not organic by a long shot and it kills everything...

AlabamaJack said:
Ortho Max...with bifenthrin....not organic by a long shot and it kills everything...

Agreed...Nabalm them!!!

Is it just me or do June Bugs cause damage too? I think I have seen some eating my leaves.

AlabamaJack said:
How does it hold up to rain? Would I have to reapply it after every rain or is is a one shot use and then use something else?

I know almost nothing about pest control.

Would I just use the "Nuke" Ortho stuff one time to get a handle on any infestation?

What would you suggest as the best thing to continue with after that, if that's the case?

AJ, please move this to it's own thread if this isn't proper to post within this one.

Thanks,

FS

I'm starting to lean that way fellas...

Gonna try another day of Garden Safe and if it doesn't cure my problem its nuke time.

Back