• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Things are looking up!

The sun will be out all next week. My plants are recovering nicely. I can't wait!
06-12-09_0549.jpg

06-12-09_0550.jpg

06-12-09_0548.jpg

Send some of that sun down this way Joe. It peaked out a little bit yesterday, gave me time to pot up my last few peppers, but it's gone again today replaced by these darn rain clouds.

:fireball:
patrick said:
Send some of that sun down this way Joe. It peaked out a little bit yesterday, gave me time to pot up my last few peppers, but it's gone again today replaced by these darn rain clouds.

Summer has to come sooner or later... right? I can not beleive we are like 15 degrees below average. It still has been dipping down onto the 50's and its June!:shocked:

Speaking of the weather, we've had wind, flood, sun, rain and now temps near 100. OY! Here's to some seriously stressed out peppers. :cheers:

caroltlw said:
Speaking of the weather, we've had wind, flood, sun, rain and now temps near 100. OY! Here's to some seriously stressed out peppers. :cheers:

Isn't it hurricane weather to for you? :shocked: You have a longer growing season though. We barely fit a season in up here!

Back