thinking about giving away some seeds-closed, except for those who wrote in already

I just won a seed auction a few days ago and there are a few types of seeds I don't think I want to plant. I have some:Billy GoatHeart ThrobRain ForestCan anyone tell me something good on why I should plant some of these out? Is there any special interest in these types? If so, I can make some packets of 20 seeds in each packet. If you are interested in a packet of 20 seeds of any of these, the first 5 people who say they will send a SASE to me, I'll send you some free seeds. Tom

I haven't grown or even heard of these. I heard and seen pics of the Billy goat.

I can't really tell you if you should grow them or not. I would keep some seeds to try sometime or next year.

Lmk if I can have some, and if I can pay you to ship them if not I'll send a SASBE.

Thanks for the offer.

, Vegas

I'm always interested in types I have not grown I would gladly trade for em I have a pretty good variety of seeds for trade or I could SASE to you thanks for the offer.

I have sine room in this years grow. I'm in canada, but I will send an envelope if you want me to grow something out, and will pass the seeds back/around for next year. Just let me know, I love to grow varieties that I haven't grown.....

Mike

Billy goat is a good Chinense.Nice heat,flaror and taste.

If you like Baccatums the Heart throb and Rain forest are great producers and make great powders.
I like Baccatums for powder or dry pods and don't use them fresh very much.
All 3 are well worth growing depending on you likes for taste.

Thank you smokemaster, for letting me know about these peppers. Thanks to you, nobody gets any seeds!
Ok, I thought I would say that, I may grow a few of each out just to see what they are like and go from there.
OK guys I have 2 packets of 20 seeds each that I can let loose of, and I think we got 6 wanting seeds. So we got 6 packets, In order of when you posted, you get first dibs on a packet of choice, if the person ahead of you uses up the last of a kind, then pick something else. I would prefer for you to send the envelope with the proper postage that I can use. This way I can just put them in the mail box in fornt of the house instead of having to drive 12 miles each way to wait in line and mail the packages. Prehensile, if you want to trade something, write to me privately, but if you just send me the SASE, I don't need anything for my seeds, that is unless you have some Fatalii Jigsaw seeds, then I'm all up for a trade. To send your envelopes, send to:
Tom Broome
PO Box 93624
Lakeland, FL 33804-3624 Tom

I'd like the Billy goat and the rainforest. Thanks.

Rob: if you want get the heart throb and we can swap here. I'll give you some of the one you don't get and vice versa. Lmk.

, Vegas

Okay after looking into them I think I'm only interested in the rainforests I really only need about 5 or so. If I am looking at the right pepper its a thicker skinned baccactum and its believed to originate from the rainforests hence the name. So it will fit into my late season grow perfectly

Okay after looking into them I think I'm only interested in the rainforests I really only need about 5 or so. If I am looking at the right pepper its a thicker skinned baccactum and its believed to originate from the rainforests hence the name. So it will fit into my late season grow perfectly

Nightshade, since you were first, you get first dibs anyway, so for you, 1` packet of Rain Forest gone. From looking at the info on these peppers, the rainforest one looked best to me too. Vegas, each person gets 1 packet of something. They will have 20+ seeds each, so if you don't want that many and someone else does, send some of your's off the them. Of yea, when you all send me your envelopes,put in a note on the type you are getting and your forum name since I will only have your real information to send them out. Thanks, Tom

Nightshade, since you were first, you get first dibs anyway, so for you, 1` packet of Rain Forest gone. From looking at the info on these peppers, the rainforest one looked best to me too. Vegas, each person gets 1 packet of something. They will have 20+ seeds each, so if you don't want that many and someone else does, send some of your's off the them. Of yea, when you all send me your envelopes,put in a note on the type you are getting and your forum name since I will only have your real information to send them out. Thanks, Tom

Well I'm good with 10 seeds of each the Billy goat and the rainforest, and I'll be happy to send the other half to whoever wants too. I also have some extra seed I can send you in the SASBE, and some to whoever I'll be sending too. Lmk.

,Vegas

I'm getting ready to send out prehensile 1 packet of each of the three since nobody else has sent me a SASE yet. Anybody else sending me a SASE? Tom

Back