• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

This is what I do for fun - Defcon ZERO

That's about as much Zero as I put in a little bowl of Sriracha that I mix up before eating my vietnamese food.

I find Defcon Zero is the perfect mix-in for other hot sauces that you want to kick up a bit. It doesn't taste like hot buttered assberry pancakes like pretty much every other extract on the planet, but it DOES have a flavor of its own and it does impart that flavor to the food you're mixing it into. It's not a bad flavor, it's not a chemical flavor but it IS a flavor.

Highly recommended, though at $36.00 shipped for a quarter ounce it's pretty expensive.

I'm gonna be reviewing a couple fun super-hot sauces soon myself here thanks to Gerald over at The Chilli Pepper Company. :)

Be Damned & 10 Minute Burn

http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/chilli_sauces.htm

10 Minute Burn was apparently banned from the Brighton Fiery Foods Show

Gerald from The Chilli Pepper Company new sauce “10 Minute Burn” was removed from sale at Fiery Foods Show after a number of customers who tried it suffered what was described as “an Episode” and ended up rolling around on the grass in pain.

The organisers were advised to have the sauce removed from sale and banned it from the show.

Wish me luck... ;)

Thx!

I've wanted to try Be Damned after loving their Naga Mama sauce.
A buddy of mine has it and says it's not too "extracty" and is hella silly hot. It's got Scotch Bonnets...yummy!

Ah, I see the tiny bottles now. I thought you were talking about their wing sauce but if it takes 10lbs of orange habs to make I know its way hotter the jersey death, therefore that small bit on the spoon is a huge dose.:)

Back