• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

This pepper put the hurt on me!

I really like thai peppers and I've grown six or more different thai peppers so far, my favorite is prik kee noo, great flavor and good heat too, and this plant you've got looks kinda like pics I've seen of thai dragon... and if it is as hot as you say it is I would love to get some seeds from you when you get some ripe pods... and I've got a good assortment of seeds to trade for them if you're interested...

apple pie

I really like thai peppers and I've grown six or more different thai peppers so far, my favorite is prik kee noo, great flavor and good heat too, and this plant you've got looks kinda like pics I've seen of thai dragon... and if it is as hot as you say it is I would love to get some seeds from you when you get some ripe pods... and I've got a good assortment of seeds to trade for them if you're interested...

apple pie

I'm growing "Thai Dragon" right now and it looks nothing like that. It grows a ton of upward pointing Chili's and resembles an Angry Medusa pepper to me.
that also doesn't look anything like my Aji lemon. My Aji's have small little bumps all over the chili's.

Back