• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Thought I was a badass. I stand corrected.

spicefreak said:

The seeds pick up some heat by being in contact with the placenta but you're right in saying that they have none of their own.
Exactly. They have juice on them. I never rinse seeds I save because when I get any in a trade I like to drop a seed on my tongue to get a flavor and heat idea. Rinsed seeds don't allow that pleasure.

You have no idea how the seeds from a trade were handled. I would never put traded seeds in my mouth. They may have already been in someone's mouth. Or maybe they pooped and didn't wash their hands very well before handling them.  :sick:

Whenever possible, I send a dry pod with the seeds.

D3monic said:
Lol, reminds me of an idiot coworker who was bragging that he's had "ghost peppers" (que wendys "ghost pepper fries") he took a bite of a aji omni color which was legit the mildest pepper I brought to work. He acted like he was dying for 20 minutes. 

now that is HILARIOUS

President Trump said:
You have no idea how the seeds from a trade were handled. I would never put traded seeds in my mouth. They may have already been in someone's mouth. Or maybe they pooped and didn't wash their hands very well before handling them.  :sick:

Makes good fertilizer though :p.

Back