for-sale THP member hot sauces....who has them for sale?

I had that years ago, very good stuff.

Now my mixed case of Kneppers Peppers hot sauce bottles are collectors items.  
My favorite is still the jar full of dried cumari du para.  I think I got it for ten bux.  

Seriously, HEAT hot sauce shop is my new favorite.  Good people.  Just take my money! 
Our Christmas hot sauce order was packed impeccably and included a couple of nice freebies. 
SWMBO now officially has a larger stash of hot sauce than the old man.  Kin-kay...

Keep up the great work, HEAT!!!

HEAT is a member here, so you are buying "member" sauces. :D

We once talked about a special section for THPA sauces. He's a good guy. I need to get on that.

Well, finally all sauces have arrived....those members who shipped directly only took 2/3 days once selection was made.

The Heat site took a little longer. 6 days after payment, a mailing label was created.  
6 days later it made it to desired mailing service and arrived 3 days later....it also contained a couple freebies.

I have not tried these sauces yet...to many to open and store once opened, so taste reviews will be something down the road and will just post them back here.

Posting pictures for me with 3rd party host sucks, so it will be a small process loading up pics.

Stay Tuned and thanks all for the great suggestions.

Next to arrive was this 3 pack gift box from Smokenfire. Also included were 2 powders and dried pods with seeds. (will be growing this)

Very nice looking sauces and powders, again can't wait to try these!!!

Thank you very much.

Next up was a total surprise...I was intrigues by a new guy on the block Warrant Man.

He contacted me and sent a gift box of his trio of sauces.

Gotta say Reggie, very impressive labeling, marketing with the addition of crime scene banner(not pictured), The crime scene tape on the bubble wrap and the hand cuffs.

Thank you very much, another batch I can't wait to dig into!!

Back