THP on MySpace!

rainbowberry said:
I was going to have Pam as Maid of Honour (Chief bridesmaid) but you can have Pam as best man. The speech from her would be hilarious.

Oh, oh, I've already been a best man! I wore a tux and everything! The minister somehow thought I was a bride's maid, and you should have seen his face when I walked out wearing that tux, it was priceless.

Anyway, I know the ropes.

rainbowberry said:
Bent and IGG as bridesmaids, you must wear flowers in your hair as well as carry them and wear a pretty flowing dress complete with heels. AJ will give me away (he knows my name HA!) So who's your best man gonna be darling husband to be?

I'm down. Let's do this! Weddings mean booze!

You provide the beer too, that's so kind of you IGG! I'm still deciding my page boys and flower girls BTW. Sorry IGG but until I read your name properly (I always read it out of the corner of my eye before) I thought it said Immaturegod :oops:

rainbowberry said:
You provide the beer too, that's so kind of you IGG! I'm still deciding my page boys and flower girls BTW. Sorry IGG but until I read your name properly (I always read it out of the corner of my eye before) I thought it said Immaturegod :oops:
lol so why did you call him IGG? you thought there's just one 'G'.

Immaturegod, ha!

Well, now that you are reading it correctly than I think it's time I formed the band for the wedding. I'll play lead guitar, TB will play rythem, DD will play drums, now we need a bass player, organ player, and singer.

DAN!!!

Did I forget to mention I'm an amateur musician? write and sing. mostly classic rock and 70s heavy metal...

Omri said:
lol so why did you call him IGG? you thought there's just one 'G'.

Precisely why I realised that I'd been reading his name wrong. Everyone was referring to him as IGG and I didn't understand why the extra G until I looked. It wasn't until I first typed IGG that I realised something was up.

rainbowberry said:
Precisely why I realised that I'd been reading his name wrong. Everyone was referring to him as IGG and I didn't understand why the extra G until I looked. It wasn't until I first typed IGG that I realised something was up.
Like with that "back rub" smile on Galore. ;)

:oops: How stupid was I not to realise that smilie was two people copulating? I bet you can't wait for the honeymoon night to find you're having your back massaged :lol:

rainbowberry said:
:oops: How stupid was I not to realise that smilie was two people copulating? I bet you can't wait for the honeymoon night to find you're having your back massaged :lol:
Not stupid, just really unaware to what's happening.
Well if you're good at it, I won't say no. I'm famous for my massages.

Yeah very unaware. Unfortunately there isn't a 'sex' smilie on here so I can try and explain, even if I did I don't think a lot of people would see the back massage theory.

You're taking it way too seriously. so you didn't notice some of the smaller details on a couple of things... happends to everyone, everyday.

He,he, here's your very quick back massage
lieb24.gif

Back