• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Three Hot Tamales' Cry Baby

I've got so many bottles that I have to review still, but I just had to bump this one up the list, I was so blown away by it.

A combination of roasted bell peppers, jalapenos and habaneros, this sauce really shows off the sweet flavour of the peppers without skimping on heat. Perhaps it's the apple cider vinegar that gives this sauce its uniqueness, perhaps its the combination of my two favourite peppers? Who knows, whatever it is, I have to rank it up there with one of the best things I ever tasted. It's hot and sweet, just like a habanero based sauce ought to be.

I highly recommend this one. And besides, these girls are just like the sauce, they created quite a stir at the Fiery Foods Show... ya never saw a buncha men behave as they did at the Three Hot Tamales' booth; must be all the estrogen in the booth.

I bought a gorgeous pepper handbag from the girls to carry my hot sauce and Cry Baby was the first bottle to go into it. I look forward to meeting this girls again.

T

Tina

Thank you so much for that review. We really do try to concentrate on flavor first. You were very smart to buy that bottle of the cry baby when you did. It is a scarce commodity at the moment and I just sent Nick (HSB) my last case. As soon as I get some Ill let you know, you will however have to hide it from your hubby :lol:

Three Hot Tamales

Hey Tina, wanted to say thank you for such a great review. I'll never forget your reaction when you tasted our "Cry Baby", fantastic!! I don't think we could have paid someone to do what you did! The three of us are really glad to have met you and look forward to seeing you again. Kristi

Just bought a case of it and all the others. I need to do a review. Suffice to say, ALL of their sauces got RAVE reviews this weekend, and I took about 20 orders on the spot. :lol:

Back