Three Mixed SFRB- $12 each

I came home after a 10 day trip to Spain & Morocco to a load of ripe pods. I'd like to share in the wealth for a nominal price. If I get paypal payment before 4:40 PM today, I can ship out by 5 PM today & they'll be at your house soon- Saturday maybe.

PM me if you're interested. I might be able to stuff a 3-5 more pods into boxes 2 & 3.

Box 1:
Paper Lantern Habs, Large Orange Thai, Bhut India Carbon x Yellow 7 Pot, 7 Pot Chaguanas, Brain Strain, Aji Guyana, Peruvian Serlano (small one), Aji Fantasy, Trinidad Bean, Mystery Cross (supposed to be 7 Pot Burgundy), sigh... I can't remember, Red Savina, unknown cross, Aji Pineapple, Yellow Fatalii, Brown Fatalli, Bolivian Bumpy Yellow Hab, Tepin x Lemon Drop, Mystery White Devil's Tongue cross, Serrano, Peach Wasp
2015-07-09-15-19-19_zpsawftrrns.jpg
Box 2:
Paper Lantern Habs, Yellow Fatalii, Bhut India Carbon x Yellow 7 Pot, Unknown (should be 7 Pot Burgundy), Brain Strain, Aji Lemon Drops, Tepin x Aji Lemon Drop, Bolivian Bumpy Yellow Hab, Aji Guyana, Unknown White Devil's Tongue cross, Large Orange Thai, Red Savina, Red Bhut, Aji Fantasy, 7 Pot Chaguanas, Brown Fatalii, Black Fatalii... can stuff with a couple more of the same.
2015-07-09-15-20-11_zpsuikrgmov.jpg
Box 3:
Large Orange Thai, Paper Lantern Habs, Aji Pineapple, Chocolate Fatalii, Scotch Bonnet x Naga Morich, Tepin x Aji Lemon Drop, Bhut India Carbon x Yellow 7 Pot, Yellow Fatalii, Brain Strain, Mystery (should be 7 Pot Burgundy), Mystery (should be White Devil's Tongue), Caramel 7 Pot, 7 Pot Chaguanas, Black Fatalii, Bolivian Bumpy Yellow Hab, Red MoA Scotch Bonnet, Aji Guyana, Aji Fantasy, Red Savina. Might be able to squeeze a couple more pods in.
2015-07-09-15-20-51_zpspcewqx1z.jpg

Hey Coach!  If you find yourself with a flux of mild-medium pods in the near future let me know.  :)

Nice peppers, coach!

Nice score for those of you who did!

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
:woohoo:

Thanks Coach  :dance:
I was able to get all three packages out with 2 day expected delivery so they should be there by Saturday. I will PM each of you the tracking numbers. Thanks a lot! I'm sure there will be plenty more where that came from. One man can only eat so many peppers. 280 plants, it turns out was a bit much. :-)
MRpeabody said:
I'll take box 1. Pm incoming
cone9 said:
Nice peppers, coach!

Nice score for those of you who did!

mpicante said:
Coach some very nice pods there indeed.

cloudhand said:
Nice looking pods there coach!

juanitos said:
looks good my man
Thanks all! I wish I could say the same about the rest of my garden. I've got a quarter of an acre in all sorts of plants. Peppers are doing pretty good and there a few other things that are doing okay but the hundred degree temperatures we've had this summer have not been too kind on some things.
SmokenFire said:
Hey Coach!  If you find yourself with a flux of mild-medium pods in the near future let me know.  :)

I will PM you. I can get a box out to you Monday for sure but let me see what you might want based on what I have. 
meinchoh said:
....box 2 won't quit talking to me....
I will PM you. I've got plenty more, these were just all that I picked today in 15 minutes. I can easily get another box to you and can include a lot of the aji pineapples, if that's what, if that's what you We're looking for. Probably best to wait until Monday to ship in order to avoid an extra day on Sunday.

SmokenFire said:
Hey Coach!  If you find yourself with a flux of mild-medium pods in the near future let me know.   :)

If you're ever in the Joliet area feel free to PM me and can swing by and pick some. I got plenty of omni color, limon, pineapple, fidalga roxa, about to have a bunch of caribbean red habs , paper lantern, japs, serranos, bolsa de dulce and others ... more than I can eat by myself. 

D3monic said:

If you're ever in the Joliet area feel free to PM me and can swing by and pick some. I got plenty of omni color, limon, pineapple, fidalga roxa, about to have a bunch of caribbean red habs , paper lantern, japs, serranos, bolsa de dulce and others ... more than I can eat by myself. 

Super cool of you dude!  That's the kinda stuff that separates THP from most other sites.  ;)

tctenten said:
if you see anything on my grow list.   i will gladly send.   

lol I like everything on yer list duder!  you send me whatever you think I should try.  send me a bunch and I'll make you a custom batch of sauce from your peppers, my onion & garlic and whatever else I think needs adjusted for the final mix.  

Back