• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Threehundredc's Florida garden tour

WEll i guess i will start a little log of what i have going so i can Log it for myself as well as share with You guys so i will take a Pictures along the way

i started my plants from seeds on 6/7  they popped up in like 10 days and grew in that container for a couple more days  that are in a box with aluminum siding and roof with 1 60w grow light  just to keep the box heat up and  getting the seed sprouts to grow sturdy   and the slightly bigger ones are in little pots now

What am i growing?from seeds
few Habanero from a good grow a few seasons ago 
 quite a few Habanero from a Bravo grocery Store
Thai peppers from Clones from a nursury
Jalapeno
Banana peppers hot and sweet
and 'Bravo' scotch bonnets
also a green and red bell

I have 3 Thai plants  in the ground
1 banana pepper in the hanging pot thats been around for about 2 years just "hanging in there"
5 or six some on side some in back yard

the habaneros i got from some pods that looked like these, red one is a Scotch bonnet but these went in a sauce and a Bhut for kick
downsized_0711031251_zps92291e44.jpg

downsized_0710031937_zpsa2f553d4.jpg

THAI^^

and some similar Ornamental i dont know what it is yet
downsized_0710031931_zps94e4f06d.jpg

downsized_0710031701_zps15343458.jpg

i have collected the seeds from 3 of these peppers
downsized_0710031758_zps32afc374.jpg

i want them to stay alive to give me some fruits  if i germinate them now in  mid july under lights for about a month  then in the yard shold be ok in central florida weather by the time it goes out it will start to cool off ..almost

Back