food Throwdown Walk of Shame: Late Hot Dog for Losers

Man, I don't even wanna get into what went down. Here's what I'll say: Couldn't get to it this weekend, I had an epic camera fail today. All of my first round photos came out like this.
HKm02.jpg

Stupid, right?

So I redid them and made sure I wasn't being an idiot, but it didn't look near as good as the first time.
EPun0.jpg

cpnGi.jpg

It was a schnitzel dog. Probably called the Trier Traitor because my hometown would murder me if they saw me passing off a processed hot dog as a schnitzel.

I'll probably just have to suck it up and step outta Thowdowns until I can actually be home on a weekend. I'm usually gone.

That sucks, Marcie......what happened to your pictures.....

...but the dog looks like a sure-fire contender!

You'll get another shot next month! :cheers:

Damn you schnitzeled a dog that looks totally delish! That would have been up there for me.

Homemade buns were okay - I ate off of one the night before, but they got sorta stale before I was actually able to make the hot dogs since I had to wait until today. :(

Well, better late than never. Looks good from what I can see. Now drink three beers and a shot for tardiness... :beer:

Still, Kudos to you Marcie for sticken with it. I chickened out. I'm from Lima, Ohio. All I could come up with was an idea with our city mascot, a lima bean. Lima beans and hot dogs = a chicken to enter the hotdog contest.

Kudos...now do what JayT says and drink up :beer:

I was waiting to see the DP sign M! SoFlo almost didn't make it either. I think we started that ridiculous hot dog at 9pm... maybe even later.

Your dog could have been a contender for sure.

No she didn't mean Spring. She meant cycling season. I got to the bottom of it. And no. Not yet. Just getting started.

Yeah spring is a long time for no drinkee.

I feel for ya chica, I was in the same boat. Just a scant two hours behind the deadline. Although my reasons lean more towards partying on Saturday :beer: and sleeping it off until Sunday afternoon :sick:

Post it! This is the late entry topic.

Back