food Throwdown Walk of Shame: Late Hot Dog for Losers

I feel for you Marcie. The really sad 'thang is that my first choice for the t-down was going to be a chicken fried hot dog. Essentially a schnitzel dog. I'm kicking myself for not doing so. Had you had a better pic and entered on time, I doubt that you wouldn't be sportin' a crown tomorrow. Do your 'thang girl.

Glad to see you posting that great looking dog. Geliebtes Schnitzel und gebratene Kartoffeln, als ich in Deutschland aufgestellt wurde und würde ich das irgendwo bestellen. And thats really pushing my limit with German.

Okie dokie!

Ingredients: New Mexico, California, cascabel, japones, de arbol, pasilla and bhut jalokia pods for the chili powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, cumin, oregano, thyme, sage and celery salt for the chili powder. De arbol, manzano and serrano peppers plus garlic, vinegar, lime juice and salt for the pepper relish. Ground beef, chili powder, shallots, beef broth, tomato puree and serrano pepeprs for the chili. And the weenies were rubbed with chili powder as well.

The 'greeds
002-4.jpg

Pepper pals
008-3.jpg

Proof of bhut
011-2.jpg

Weiner saturation maturation infatuation
013-2.jpg

Chili like Mel use ta' make
015-1.jpg

Open faced on the tortilla (all the better to see you my dear)
026.jpg

All wrapped up and ready to go
029.jpg

(I realize it's pretty much the same from the hot eats thread, but when the admin says to wiggle one's butt, I can't help but oblige! :lol: )

Damn tasty looking. I bet it was hot too! After you posted your teaser pic, I was wondering what you were going to do with all those varieties of chile.

Okie dokie!

Ingredients: New Mexico, California, cascabel, japones, de arbol, pasilla and bhut jalokia pods for the chili powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, cumin, oregano, thyme, sage and celery salt for the chili powder. De arbol, manzano and serrano peppers plus garlic, vinegar, lime juice and salt for the pepper relish. Ground beef, chili powder, shallots, beef broth, tomato puree and serrano pepeprs for the chili. And the weenies were rubbed with chili powder as well.

Back