• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL SEED CONTEST #2

ITS DEADLINE TIME EVERYONE!!!NO ADDITIONAL ENTRIES ACCEPTED.IF YOURE ARE ALREADY IN,YOU CAN WIN.GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ENTERED.

Congrats! These Thursday games are having trouble breaking the 35 point mark. Blowouts are kinda rare this year, I even watched a couple college games this season that weren't lopsided!

mpicante said:
The Chiefs beat the Raiders 21-13 for a total of 34 points scored.That makes mwdxx wins with 36 as the the winning guess.Congrats and send me your address.
My addressee is Michael Doxsey (Mwdxx) at, 505 north Division Street ,lot 48, Charleston, Illinois, 61920..
Thanks I didn't think I was going to win but it makes me happy I won hot pepper seeds .[emoji12] [emoji32] [emoji16] [emoji23] [emoji15]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Darn, so close! Congratulations, mwdxx and thanks for the contest, mpicante.
Yay Chiefs!

mpicante said:
The Chiefs beat the Raiders 21-13 for a total of 34 points scored.That makes mwdxx wins with 36 as the the winning guess.Congrats and send me your address.

Back