Tingling with antici......

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....................................................................................................................................pation!

When will the THPAs be announced, boss? 
:woohoo: 

ironoxide said:
Hey Scott, if you don't win something I would be floored man. Them sauces of yours are incredible and thus far some of them best I have ever consumed. Good Luck brother!
Thanks brother - much appreciated. I actually won the #1 overall hot sauce last year with Red Label & a stack of other categories (3x 1st, 2x 2nd & 2x 3rd)

Only entered a few sauces this year, and it's stiff competition, so we'll see what happens.
:cheers:

Last year I think they were announced on December 31st, so just curious as to when THP is gonna do the announcement.

I sent in my entry, not expecting anything though, lol.  Too many giants to go up against.  We'll see though, I got 1st place overall in the hot sauce category with it at CT's Durham Fair, which was over 150 entries.  I'm just glad I can compete!

WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS
Sorry for the delay, last year we released on New Year's Eve, so the delay is not long, it was the biggest year yet and we needed a tad more time.
We apologize for the wait, but it will not be much longer.
Please enjoy your NYE. We are working tonight and we're dotting i's and crossing t's before we make the big announcement.
Thanks so much!
THPA

Please consider whether it could be useful to schedule this event so that winners could be announced in time to invoke bragging rights in, say, October. That way winners could take the best advantage of the holidays as far as sales are concerned. Also, an earlier schedule might be a more effective method to co-publicize the THP brand with the award results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back