• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Tiny hab ??

Was just tidying my chilli tent ready to start propagating this seasons plants. Found 4 of these tiny babies hidden on a plant.
The plant was labeled as Hab, but they are seriously small. Shown in the pic is my little finger for a size comparison.
They certainly pack a punch, anyone any idea what they might be.
2089wzn.jpg

As they were in a tent (indoors) they should have been totally unaware of what season it is.
They certainly seem a lot hotter than any habs I've had in the past. Think I'll separate this plant and keep it going.

jlawrence said:
As they were in a tent (indoors) they should have been totally unaware of what season it is.
They certainly seem a lot hotter than any habs I've had in the past. Think I'll separate this plant and keep it going.
so your saying the temp is constant throughout the year with no variance night or day? wish i could pull that off, even my house gets colder at night.

Topsmoke said:
so your saying the temp is constant throughout the year with no variance night or day? wish i could pull that off, even my house gets colder at night.
Not a constant temp but the tent isnt allowed to drop below 16 deg c.
i'm wondering if i mislabeled it. There's a couple of them look like they've got stingers on the bottom, but they've not got what I think of as the 'knarly' scorpion look deffinitely more the smooth shiney hab look.
They'll be nice for cooking with (I think), the tiniest sliver sent me running to the fridge for the milk - it was a bit early to hit the vodka LOL.

Back