• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

To Early to Tell if These are Reapers or Scorpions?

I think it might be early to tell what these are,they were listed as Scorpions in the first 2 pics and the 2nd 2 were listed as Reapers.

I bought the seeds from eBay before I found this site.

Already ordered from Semillas for next year
These were listed as Scorpions

TTmtaRY.jpg

qztnxaq.jpg

These were listed as Reapers

1D6wNON.jpg

8Thjvu3.jpg

Only the first photo could perhaps be a Scorpion, but at that stage of development, it's way to early to draw any conclusions. All the peppers have way to elongated shape. Cross.

PS: I have bought Trinidad moruga scorpions a couple of years ago. I only now know that there were at least 2 different varieties I can't determine and at least a couple of crosses. Same shopping platform. :) Well, they are good peppers, can't complain. Especially the crossed pepper is heavy producer. Good to make chili powder

96strat said:
Frank stop showing off. The poor man has a problem don't make him depressed. Are your feeding your reapers radioactive water?
I have free reaper seed if you want any?

lol ! nope just growing the the way you taught me ! . Not trying to rub it in bro , just showing him what they should look like .    :onfire:

96strat said:
Frank stop showing off. The poor man has a problem don't make him depressed. Are your feeding your reapers radioactive water? I have free reaper seed if you want any?
96strat,
I'll be more than happy to pay for the Reaper seeds, I bought some other types to start out next year but waited to see if my Reapers were legit to order reaper seeds.

Thanks

Canes1 said:
96strat,
I'll be more than happy to pay for the Reaper seeds, I bought some others to start but waited to see if my Reapers were legit to get those.

Thanks

you'll have no worries on legitimacy , with  96STRAT ,  thats where my reaper seeds came from .         :onfire:

Here are some more pics of the mystery reaper I have, maybe some pics of the flowers and the fruit is growing quick.....I think

I noticed the peppers on the same plant all seem to have different shapes.

tfL84Yw.jpg

dlMHluX.jpg

nByXA43.jpg

Do1Puqr.jpg

First one has the shape of a Ghost, with nobbliness to Bhut* but the second is unlike anything I've seen before.

96strat said:
Frank stop showing off. The poor man has a problem don't make him depressed. Are your feeding your reapers radioactive water?

Given the whole "space chillies" phenomenon, I reckon we'd see something a touch more extreme if there was radiation in his water. Might be worth experimenting with though.

*Sorry, pun was irresistible.

Back