• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

To those that I'm trading with and every one else

Hi all,   I'm not sure where I should post this, but as I will be trading some peppers seeds later on I guess this place will do as good as any.
For the few of you that know I under went surgery awhile back and had some chemo, I felt pretty good after getting over the last treatment of chemo,  but started to run a fever and felt just plain weak, so they had me come in and did some blood work and put me on some strong antibiotics.
They gave me a call today and want me to go back into the hospital again to do some more poking around to see what is causing the problems I'm having, its not cancer again as they are sure that they got all the tumor and killed anything else with the chemo.
The main thing is I will be away for a week or more and won't be able to take care of the SASBE till I'm out and recovered.
I think that I have just pushed myself to hard trying to take care of the garden and my pepper plants and come down with a virus or something. 
I just wanted to give a heads up that I will be late taking care of my promise of seeds, but will get to them as soon as I can. My Sister will be taking care of the garden while I'm away so my peppers and other veggies will be in good hands while I'm gone.

Back