• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Today is a sad day...

stc3248 said:
Haha...or in my case it would've been my wife saying get rid of these freaking peppers! 

"Oh look honey...somehow the chest freezer came unplugged, dang that sucks...can you get this crap outta here, just so happens I have a trunk full of frozen stuff I just bought."

Let me know and I will bring you some frozen later on if you're in need brother. I have 1 or 2....or maybe 50 extra gallon bags of them.

Or 50?!! Lol. Sounds good. Will leet you know.
Nigel said:
Denniz, I can share some frozen pods. I`ll probably be up your way after New Year, so could happily bring pods and Plumerias. 
:dancing:

stc3248 said:
Haha...or in my case it would've been my wife saying get rid of these freaking peppers! 

"Oh look honey...somehow the chest freezer came unplugged, dang that sucks...can you get this crap outta here, just so happens I have a trunk full of frozen stuff I just bought."

Let me know and I will bring you some frozen later on if you're in need brother. I have 1 or 2....or maybe 50 extra gallon bags of them.
+1 maybe not the wifie but Id definitely be asking some questions thats a lot to go to waste ! But yeah wouldent chance it no way man. May you have a killer 2014....

Back