food Tofu Tacos with Texas Blues Sauce!

:hangs his head in shame: Now I feel really guilty too. Thanks. A lot.

But no way am I putting tofu in any of my food.

I'm just going to cut out everything in my diet 'cept for beer and grilled meat.

But the taco did look tasty

Wouldn't a grilled chicken product have about the same nutritional properties as, gasp, tofu???

And less farts???

I didn't even know there was a Texas Blues sauce until I saw it on TOFU TACOS.
(TB's sauce career stumbles out the gates).

Teebz, you need to rectify this with some proper tacos with your sauce on the OTHER thread.

Y'all can try my uber-great grilled veggie sandwich recipe on ciabatta. Super healthy, incredibly great, and involves chile mayo as well as, of course, your option to add even more grilled chiles.

I wish you guys wewre more open minded! I know I'm brand new here but my girlfriend and I do a lot of cooking. the hotter the better. but we're vegan. I'm sure I;d just be totally dissed. which is fine, i know I'm new here.

A lot of it is razzing.

Marinated, seared tofu can be juicy and tasty.

Seared in bacon grease :P damn it! There's that razzing I spoke about :lol:

I wish you guys wewre more open minded! I know I'm brand new here but my girlfriend and I do a lot of cooking. the hotter the better. but we're vegan. I'm sure I;d just be totally dissed. which is fine, i know I'm new here.

I appreciate your stance.

Sooner or later.

You will all eat chicken.

Well, what ever your stance is on it there is always the Scientific / medical part which says

Tofu = Soy = boosted Estrogen levels = MAN BOOBS!!

May be good but tread easy on them things.

Man boobs?

That is udder nonsense.

Or maybe not.

Might have R&D do a mockup for a Mansierre made out of bacon.

The Bacon Bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocV5bGHdYag

Have you all lost your mind? I hurt my knee and miss a week and this is what happens? This and now a VEGGIE BURGER THROWDOWN on top of it? Holy crap.

You're still milking the hurt knee thing?

Reach down, grab your cahones and man TF up ya' poofter!

An you WILL be in on the veggie t-down.

Otherwise, I'll have to post some very "special" pics of you here on THP that I took when you went to Vegas.

Something about a donkey, an enchilada with the pickle sauce and a hot Yahoo bottle of someone screamin' she went ape shit.

Back