• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Tolemans Hydro starts

In just 6 days.

8th
DSCF2111.jpg

14th
DSCF2120.jpg

Chris

Nice good to hear the BS 7 Pod is growing well for you. Window light is great after you get them going and before they go outside. I do it to save space but they plants surely appreciate it also, a combination of both artificial and natural light is the way to grow beautiful plants. Good work Chris.:cool:

Cheers SS.

So Today - 4 days after the PDN being 12" tall, has grown to 18". I transplanted them out to my drip system. After so major shock (heat/ light/ transplant?) they are now on the mend.

Not a brilliant picture but...
P250410_1723.jpg

The spaces left are for 2 that are no where near ready yet. A fatalii and Dorset naga. I left the space at the front as this will receive most light once the others bulk out.

Nutrient strength 1.4ec.
0.3ml/L of 17.5% hydrogen peroxide
PH: 6.0
2 x 5 minute irrigations per day at 10:00 & 14:00

Chris

Looks brilliant to me! Plants are looking great. That PDN is a tall one. Mine are doing the same thing. They are easily 6 in taller than the rest and are stunning plants.

jacob

Hi SS. Its a Pimenta De Neyde. Needs pinching out soon - I'm just seeing if it will hit the roof! :lol:

Chris

Edit: PDN is 44" now!

Hey Toleman,
Very nice plants you have growing there.
I have a Neyde plant growing this year and I've noticed it grows really fast but yours is just out of this world.
Seems like its aiming for the sun.
Love the pictures of the same plants with a few days/weeks diference from each other. We can really "see" the growth.

Bleash

Cheers for the comments.

Toasty - Still using 3 a day. Not sure what is best.

They are in 3" rockwool and then in LECA (expanded clay). I don't want to drown them but equally want to give them enough of the good stuff...

Chris

Have pods on the big scorpion in the nft. In the drip system there are pods on the Infinity and Scorpion yellow. Nothing from the PDN yet.

Chris

Back