• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Tomato Leaf Mold (Passalora Fulva) Fungicide?

Given the high heat and humidity we have had in my area for so long, some of my plants appear to have developed tomato leaf mold. Light green spots on leaves and the formation of a thin white mold with some brown patches underneath some of the infected leaves. I took first steps to move the plants into a sunnier area to air and dry them out but I do want to hit them with a fungicide as well. 

Research has lead me to look for products with either chlorothalonil, mancozeb, or copper fungicid. Bonide seems to have a product with each of these labeled for veg use. However, only the copper specifically mentions peppers.

Anyone ever had this fungus or used any products with the ingredients above?

I used Serendade in college when I was growing something else in my closet. It was similarly hot and humid there. It works well. Stinks for indoors but would be great outside.

That is the ready-to-use spray, there are also concentrates that are more cost effective.

Sizzle Lips said:
Sounds to me like Powdery mildew....very common on tomato and cucumber leaves....can be treated if you catch early enough.....read this......https://www.planetnatural.com/pest-problem-solver/plant-disease/powdery-mildew/

Nah I already looked, they do not look the same. There are a lot of light green spots and the mold is underneath. The mold is thinner and harder than mildew, almost don't notice it at first.

austin87 said:
I used Serendade in college when I was growing something else in my closet. It was similarly hot and humid there. It works well. Stinks for indoors but would be great outside.

That is the ready-to-use spray, there are also concentrates that are more cost effective.

Cool, will look into it

Back