• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Tomatoes going out soon!

Well it looks like my maters may start going out ahead of schedule by a few days. Forecast has improved with only a couple days of showers. Looking at 25 Thesolaniki out first then 8 Amish Paste and 10 Cosmonaut Volkov. 8 San Marzano still looking good and should be out in a week. There should be more Cosmonaut Volkov (15-20) going out with the San Marzano and the peppers should go out toward the end of the month. That's not counting all the other stuff that will get direct sowen in the garden.

Kevin

I'll wait until Wednesday to plant. It's suppose to be in the lower 40s Monday morning. I'll have several cayenne, Hungarian Hot Wax, jalapeno, and banana peppers, plus a couple each of Habanero, Anaheim, Fish, Bhut, and Tabasco.
The toms will include 5 Beefsteak, Red Delicious and Silitz, 10 Green Sausage, and a couple Roma, Riesentraube and Red Zebra.
30 basil and two rows of potatoes will round out this part of the garden.
Already have beans, peas, carrots, onions and lettuce, plus 50 seed potatoes and 10 basil plants growing in the dirt.

Mike

Good thing I did not plant my maters or any other warm weather crop yet. We are under a frost advisory til 8am.

Kevin

Back