chinense Tomorrow I'm gonna eat those carolina reapers I bought

moruga welder said:
blue oyster cult ! seen them back in 1979 , they opened up for Molly Hatchett and Black Sabbath !   rockford speedway . helluva concert !   good to hear from you my friend !    :onfire:
Three of my favorite bands!!!! I saw BOC AND MOLLY Hatchett in San Diego I believe it was 81/82 fuggen killer show was so hammered left our car in the lot and walked back to our house in ocean beach.

I'm awaiting test results but the doctor thinks I have a parasite. I've been "going" about 6x/day for the past week. What I eat doesn't seem to matter & my stomach doesn't really seem to be upset- I just have to go a lot. I've been eating about 2 superhots/day. Doing the math, that's a lot of burn in all the wrong places. Ouch.

ajdrew said:
Crazy Pepper Kid, the fun part is when it comes out the other end.

oldsalty said:
Three of my favorite bands!!!! I saw BOC AND MOLLY Hatchett in San Diego I believe it was 81/82 fuggen killer show was so hammered left our car in the lot and walked back to our house in ocean beach.
hammered ? not sure how i got back to my cousins that night ! was lit up !    lol    :onfire:

crazy pepper kid said:
Sorry guys I didnt film it. But I threw up and my mouth and throat burnt for about 1 hour or longer.
We tried to warn you lol. Superhots are something you ned to gradually work yourself up to by starting with a hab, then maybe a savina, then a ghost, then a butch t, then a moruga, then you can go for the reaper lol.

its like trying to run in a marathon with no training :)

Had half of one with a friend and it was quite hot. Not as unpleasant as a wing challenge I've done though since it was down pretty fast. I think the half gallon of ice cream I ate made me more ill than the pepper tbh

Back