• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Tonight's Q - 4/26 - Stuffed Cubanelle's

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
On the grill tonight...

Stuffed Cubanelle peppers with Capanota, ricotta cheese, and Chai Chipotle hot sauce, mixed, and then stuffed.

Ribs and corn!

Smoking with apple wood.

Pix later on!!!!

Perfect Ribs!

Attachments

• ribs.jpg
    ribs.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 66
  • ribscloseup.jpg
    ribscloseup.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 144
THP I am unbanning myself and rudely unviting myself to your house. Those ribs look killer!! I'll bring beer, tequila, hookers and blow. I can't partake of the hookers though because of mrs. blues but oh well...

Cheers, TB.

Thanks for the approval TB, you are the master. I wanted to smoke them longer but also wanted to eat, so finished them over direct flame. Still good.

By the way, Cubanelle peppers seriously suck! I couldn't get poblanos, so I tried these. FAIL!

thehotpepper.com said:
By the way, Cubanelle peppers seriously suck! I couldn't get poblanos, so I tried these. FAIL!

Yeah, i was gonna ask you why used cubanelles, THP. Try anaheims next time. Theyre still super mild but they taste much, much better IMO.

I like stuffing poblanos, but I went to the closest market which is just a Pathmark. All they had was Cubanelles. When I want good peppers I have to go to other markets.

These ribs are killer though. Perfect leftovers, just had some. Nice smoke ring on them, and great bark, that's what I love on ribs, the bark.

Leftovers. Cell phone pic:

Attachments

• ribsleftovers.jpg
    ribsleftovers.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 66
Back