• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Tonight's Q - Beer-Jerk Chicken

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Beer-Jerk Chicken, poppers, stuffed poblanos, and corn.

Pix when done!

Attachments

• beerjerkchicken.jpg
    beerjerkchicken.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 82
  • poppers.jpg
    poppers.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 79
  • stuffedpoblano.jpg
    stuffedpoblano.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 82
I forget it all, it's like... long grain rice, jalapeno cheese, sauteed yellow bells, cranberries, candied pecans, in poblanos. I cheated, it's a rice mixture from the gourmet market. I usually make my own, but I still don't have use of my kitchen, so this is not exactly how I would do everything, I prepared this all outside with one knife and the groceries.

The jalapeno and hab poppers are just jalapeno cheese.

The chicken is marinated in beer, jerk sauce, and dry seasoning.

:woohoo:

It's all cool and the gang. You adapted, improvised and overcame. Didn't even have a kitchen. Looks and sounds tip top to me!

Cheers, TB.

Thanks bro. The smell of the Beer-Jerk chicken is awesome, and my new grill is a real workhorse. That smell is just billowing out of the chimney.

FUC(*IN ROCKED!

Attachments

• chicken.jpg
    chicken.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 78
  • finishedq.jpg
    finishedq.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 78
  • eatingchicken.jpg
    eatingchicken.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 82
  • finishedpoblano.jpg
    finishedpoblano.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 218
  • eatingpoblano.jpg
    eatingpoblano.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 225
Haha, thanks bro. I love Q'in. The poblanos were awesome, you could pick them up like tacos and eat them, and the pecans added something I never thought of using. In the past I have used pine nuts, but never pecans.

Back