• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce TorchBearer Sauces – Slosh's Bar & Grill Featured Company of the Month – October 2014

Slosh's Bar & Grill is proud to present our Featured Company of the Month for October .... TorchBearer Sauces ...

http://sloshsbarandgrill.com/2014/10/06/torchbearer-sauces-featured-company-of-the-month-october-2014/

Inside you will find a write up on the company ... an interview with the guys behind the sauce ... Slosh's Bar & Grills Top 5 products and a super cool discount for everybody ....

I had a great time putting this together this month ... and trying to cut our favourite sauces down to JUST 5 was damn near impossible ... also watching some of our REALLY old reviews was a tad cringe worthy ... but it is great to see how far we have come in just 10 months!

As always thanks for stopping by Slosh's Bar & Grill!

Nice write up on TorchBearer, had never heard of them before seeing your reviews for some of their sauces. Their products sound really good, definitely have to add them to the need to try list. Keep the reviews coming

they are near me in Mechanicsberg Pa  and there sauces are awesome

they have a Trinidad Scorp sauce that cooked off my face!!! :fire: ,its called "the Rapture" the owner is a friend of my friend Jim Weaver and Jim sells some of his sauces so i have a little experience with them and i can tell you good sauces

this from a fellow sauce maker

thanks your friend Joe

the rapture

ajijoe said:
they are near me in Mechanicsberg Pa  and there sauces are awesome

they have a Trinidad Scorp sauce that cooked off my face!!! :fire: ,its called "the Rapture" the owner is a friend of my friend Jim Weaver and Jim sells some of his sauces so i have a little experience with them and i can tell you good sauces

this from a fellow sauce maker

thanks your friend Joe

the rapture

There is a link for our review for The Rapture in the article ... it has one of the funniest moments we have caught on film so far 8-) ... I love the stuff

Scorched said:
Nice write up on TorchBearer, had never heard of them before seeing your reviews for some of their sauces. Their products sound really good, definitely have to add them to the need to try list. Keep the reviews coming

We will do 8-) .... I definitely recommend giving TorchBearers a try ... some of our favourite sauces!

I have been eating their sauces for years as they are local to me as well.  I have had the Zombie and Rapture, but their Annihilator is my favorite.

Back