trade Trade/Superhot/On shop

Hi ^^^
I'm looking for someone who has purchased out of stock strains from: shop Pepperlover (2021) and exchanges a few 'original' seeds. I can change in my turn with purchased many varieties (2021-2022)

:Cream reaper
:LAVA peach scorpion
:LAVA white brain
:Peach moruga scorpion
:White devil's brain
:White reaper
:White trinidad scorpion

Pepperlover had a long time ago, Tehrani, a very cute C. frutescens that I had been looking for for a long time, if you have it, well ...

ThAnks

Thanks!
but it doesn't match from the photos. It is a very long frutescens compared to its peers, the pods at mid-growth it becomes pendulous.
I say to you this because I have already grown it but not saved seeds...
Greeting
Andrea.

CHILLIES on the WEB UK - Tehrani

1641318725046.png

Those Pepperlover varieties seemed to be made up. Listed, but never sold on the website and no seeds produced to sell in 2021. Something funny seems to be happening on that website .

I grew Tehrani in 2021. Nice variety.

Chris

Those Pepperlover varieties seemed to be made up. Listed, but never sold on the website and no seeds produced to sell in 2021. Something funny seems to be happening on that website .

Chris
Those from pepperlover are looking like hrseeds, but different from other pictures.
I think 2022 will be a sabbatical year for my garden, maybe excepting few pot plants, and some overwintered wilds, but maybe Tehrani will be on my 2024 list, God's will.

Chris
Ahh! It could therefore only be advertisements, available for sale very very late ...

Yes, Tehrani is a Key, for very hot crosses of decently length. I always hope also for accidental crosses with chinense, just a matter of time.

Thanks

Back