• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Trade Winds Fruit

I have ordered from them in the past and the U.S. never has to wait long for them. Nova we need to run a pipeline for your moonshine. Can't find a local "supplier" and the local "water" guy I knew moved to one of the Carolinas. Grrrr

So heres the story, i went back and looked at the shipping address that i had provided these guys via paypal and it turns out that it was still listed as my old addy. So Nova fail, it's most probably waiting there with the current tenants. If they haven't planted them already!

Glad to hear that you guys have been pleased with their service, i will have to go back and order some more seeds from them. :lol:

So heres the story, i went back and looked at the shipping address that i had provided these guys via paypal and it turns out that it was still listed as my old addy. So Nova fail, it's most probably waiting there with the current tenants. If they haven't planted them already!

Glad to hear that you guys have been pleased with their service, i will have to go back and order some more seeds from them. :lol:
Yeah, you gotta watch that whole PayPal address thing. Mine is set to my billing address by default and I ALWAYS forget to change it to my shipping address (which is different)!

I hope it was the right one on your paypal when I sent your pods off the other day

You told me you didn't pay attention to the address PayPal supplies! :shocked: :P

(Yes, as always, I forgot to change my PayPal address when I ordered from Candice, and had to verify that it would delivered to the right place.... :rofl:)
Ha Ha I don't with orders straight off the website, but he didn't give me any other address and I was sending it off that day so I used it. I'm pretty sure I said make sure that the paypal address is correct when I sent the invoice though ;) .

Back