• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

tragedy struck Saturday 10/29/11 - From AjiJoe

Attention all my friends

with the recent freak snow storm my wife and i lost power for 2 days and have to stay with my Mon and Dad and so i fell a little behind on some of my orders
the big problem was that there where leaves on the trees yet and with all that weight they came down everywhere causing massive damage and power outages there where very few trees spared

as of this posting the electric was only on a few hours

my gardener is completely hosed!! but i manage to save much before it happened including a few more Red Scorpanero #2
i may have a few more to add to the list but i can say its now coming down to the end for awhile

to all that i have orders with i fell behind some but am clawing my way back and i will deliver as i always do thanks again gfor you

here are some pics

AjiJoe

IF YOU WANT TO GET FROM HERE TO THERE YOUR DESIRE MUST BE GREATER TO BE THERE THAN HERE

12redscorpaneropodssavedfromsnow.jpg

garden2011undersnow.jpg

bhutsnagasinfinitys2011undersnow.jpg

Yep, I can vouch for all he said. I am an hour Southwest of Joe and we got it about the same. There are trees and limbs down EVERYWHERE. Our power company said that there were more outages from this than from Hurricane Irene. My brother and a couple friends are still without power since Saturday afternoon.

My last 100 superhots succumb to a similar end as yours. I was fortunate to have made seed and filled the freezer.

I hope you we're able to do the same!!

My last 100 superhots succumb to a similar end as yours. I was fortunate to have made seed and filled the freezer.

I hope you we're able to do the same!!
i did
got all the good stuff so im not too upset

thanks for asking

your friend Joe

I got 9" right here in Connecticut - bing badda boom - over 800k w/o power trees down everywhere what a mess. We were fortunate and never lost power but Halloween was a bitch for the kids.

Sorry to see that my friend, like I said always it going to be another season, few years back I had bad weather lost lot plants hard to recover with big loss some of those seeds will be very hard for me to track & get again.Hope your next season is better.That is lot of snow anyway to early.I had dozen of my plants in the house about month ago.

Sorry to see that my friend, like I said always it going to be another season, few years back I had bad weather lost lot plants hard to recover with big loss some of those seeds will be very hard for me to track & get again.Hope your next season is better.That is lot of snow anyway to early.I had dozen of my plants in the house about month ago.
thanks
i didnt lose any seed stock i still have all on my list some i large supply

your friend joe

Back