• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Transplanted my peppers!

Transplanted them 3 days ago and they've already grown about 2 inches!!1

Here's all 4 of em,

IMG_0576.jpg

1 of the cherry bombs,

IMG_0575.jpg

the other cherry bomb,

IMG_0574.jpg

my jalapa,

IMG_0573.jpg

and the kung pao
IMG_0572.jpg

These are all my test peppers, if I can get them to produce then I'm going to try the hotter peppers!!

Root Pouches, Ventilated HID, Humidifier, Air Circulation......I think they will certainly put out for you! Nice gig and nice plants. Will they see the sun, taste the world and mother earth, or are you going to do all indoor? Happy Growing!

Root Pouches, Ventilated HID, Humidifier, Air Circulation......I think they will certainly put out for you! Nice gig and nice plants. Will they see the sun, taste the world and mother earth, or are you going to do all indoor? Happy Growing!

Thanks, my parter built the set up for me, he's pretty handy with all those tools!!!

As of right now they will be staying indoor, at least untill the 1st harvest. Living in Edmonds WA we don't get alot of heat out of our summers so I'm not sure how they'll do. I may overwinter them in the garage and pop them outside next year.

The next peppers I plan on trying are the Bhut Jolokia and Habaneroh's. My son's and partner love the hotter stuff!!

Back