• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

transplanting during flowering stage

I have two Bhut Jolokia's that are in a small containers and have just started signs of two nodes each on them. I also have two small Habanero plants that have four small flowers on them and many nodes. I would like to move these plants from the small containers to 5 gallon pots. Am I too late, will the transplant shock be too much?

bionic said:
I have two Bhut Jolokia's that are in a small containers and have just started signs of two nodes each on them. I also have two small Habanero plants that have four small flowers on them and many nodes. I would like to move these plants from the small containers to 5 gallon pots. Am I too late, will the transplant shock be too much?

No Bro You Can Doit Those Flowers Proly Wont Even Stay On There Proly End Up Falling Off Anyways. I Doit All Da Time No Shock. Good Luck :onfire:

Just do not disturb the root ball too much and you should be fine.  Pull from old pot and place in new, its that simple.

Good question Bionic. I was wondering the same thing. I have some in 4" pots, some in 1 gallon pots, and ultimately want to move them into 4-5 gal containers. 

Thanks all for the good info.

Back