trees not peppers

Hi. I want to grow some trees but for example i just can't buy viable sassafras seeds in stores, ebay etc. (or am I sowing it wrong?). If someone can hook me up (even better - live root pieces) then PM me. Also interested in Asimina triloba seeds.
Thanks for attention :)

I might have a contact for wild Wisconsin pawpaw seeds. A former coworker and buddy of mine and I were doing a lot clearing years ago and found some pawpaws that needed to be removed. He dug up a half dozen (seedling to 3/4" diameter) and planted them at home. Of the two that survived one is big and thriving. I'll give him a call and see what he can do.

Are you looking for a large quantity of pawpaw seeds (might be hard to come by) or maybe just a couple of root cuttings?

I'm pretty sure you can't find quality Sass tree seeds/trimmings, is due to their use in the production of MDA/MDMA. Also, Safrole derived from the Sass plants is highly carcinogenic, aside from it's illicit use in synthetic drug manufacture.

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     I might have a contact for wild Wisconsin pawpaw seeds. A former coworker and buddy of mine and I were doing a lot clearing years ago and found some pawpaws that needed to be removed. He dug up a half dozen (seedling to 3/4" diameter) and planted them at home. Of the two that survived one is big and thriving. I'll give him a call and see what he can do.

Are you looking for a large quantity of pawpaw seeds (might be hard to come by) or maybe just a couple of root cuttings?

Just a few of them. They are quite unpopular in Europe but i think the climat should fit them here.

Due to my location i'm not looking for whole trees though :) But might be possible to send live sassafras root cuttings in moist paper towels or something as they are easier to grow from roots - at least that's what i've heard.

Back