• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Tried some Valentina "EXTRA" Hot Hot Sauce

Here is the bottle:

DSC01706.jpg

Here is what I tried:

DSC01707.jpg

Analysis:

Flavor isnt too bad but tastes more like a taco sauce to me than a hot sauce. As for heat I give it a 2/10 on "my" heat scale but everyones is different. Ill get my wifes heat scale test when she gets home. I just saw it walking through the store and figure what the hell. Overall so far "not" worth the buy IMO.

*EDIT*
After another bite it would be a pretty damn good taco sauce actually.

I can just taste it now .... A big batch of home made taco's and lots of this sauce .
where in the world are you and where did you find it??

Hey Shayne, I don't know if you guy's out west have a grocery store chain called Highland Farms, but they carry it here in Ont.

I bought it at Kroger here in Memphis. I got my wife to try it and she said it was good and the heat was about a 4-5 for her. I broguht it to work to eat it on some tacos. I cant wait.

Shane if youd like Ill buy you a bottle at the store here and ship it to you so you can have some. Its only a couple of dollars a bottle.

Ahhhhh! Valentina's is a bit mild for me, but it goes great on eggs, and tacos. Good all purpose sauce when visitors drop by and get invited to stay for dinner. Of course I only offer it if I want them to come back again... LOL!! Otherwise I set out something a lot hotter.

Thanks for sharing the Valentina's!

HotSauceNetwork said:
Ahhhhh! Valentina's is a bit mild for me, but it goes great on eggs, and tacos. Good all purpose sauce when visitors drop by and get invited to stay for dinner. Of course I only offer it if I want them to come back again... LOL!! Otherwise I set out something a lot hotter.

Thanks for sharing the Valentina's!

Yeah it isnt hot in the least but its got a pretty damn good flavor. I like it overall now.

I tend to re use that bottle when I'm here making weird sauces for myself. You know...a Fatali, pequin, garlic sauce....something I would never put in my line. That way, I don't use up all of my woozies.

Back