Trinidad Douglah - SASBE Offer - Round 1 - 10 Seeds - First 5 Takers - OFFER CLOSED

I've given away a lot of 7 Pot Red Strains - the Douglah feels neglected!!

First 5 members to post here win the offer. PM me after for my mailing address. Rules are below:

- Must be a U.S. member to participate

- You must post on this thread to reserve your place for tracking reasons

- Send me a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope

- Include $0.64 loose return postage - NO PRE-PAID METERED POSTAGE PLEASE - this is not legal when being sent on a different day/different place.

- Drop note reminding me what offer you're responding to. Note must include your THP user name.

Simple as that. :) I fill it and send it back your way. Seeda are drying so it'll be about 5-7 days before they can go out in the mail. It's not mandatory, but I'd like to see some different members win this time. I like to 'spread' the heat around here. :)

Chris

P1090029.jpg

OMG - I'd love to try to get in on this but feel guilty since getting the Primos. Good luck everyone.

They need a feature on her to subscribe to member posts, not just thread posts. I'd be following Chris and wouldn't miss another great offer.

No envelopes received from the following members yet:

Skettle8
Sethsquach
PepperBen

Still want these? Please let me know if/when it was sent as I know these were popular. Many would want them!!

Chris

Back