• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

trinidad s. yellow?

2738248389_898766cfb6_b.jpg

:shocked:

nothing are impossible:mouthonfire:

Is there a stabilized strain of yellow T. scorpion? The ones I've seen so far were accidental hybrids or mutations.

POTAWIE said:
Is there a stabilized strain of yellow T. scorpion? The ones I've seen so far were accidental hybrids or mutations.

had some seed of sara few months back..you grown any yourself ?:)

same here had 100% germination on yellow 7, aboute 90% on the Douglah..7`s seem a little faster growing than the Douglah though :)

POTAWIE said:
I'm waiting till January to start my Morougas and its really tough to wait:)

it most certainly is my friend,finally got my hands on a few c.galapagoense will need your advice as getting these things to germinate can be a nightmare as a lot of the wild are:)

Edit: I meant douglahs not morougas in my above post.
talas, yes I'm growing what I now think is a Murupi red and I've never had time to try any wild varieties, but maybe some day.

In the pic above, is the brown pepper a Douglah?

Hey just noticed that..erm looks like a choc scorpion the douglah pics i have seen are more rounded and deeply pitted..but hey another mystery ???:shocked:

Great pic! I just wish that plant was in my garden! :)

Talas: I wanna grow several wild varieties next year. I have done some research on how to make them more likely to germinate. Let me know if you need any information!

monnezza76 Is that a choclate scorpion on that previous picture ?
the picture is certainly packed full of pods..is it a hybrid of your own? :)

Talas: I wanna grow several wild varieties next year. I have done some research on how to make them more likely to germinate. Let me know if you need any information!

whats that all about chilliac ??:shocked:

about this:

talas said:
it most certainly is my friend,finally got my hands on a few c.galapagoense will need your advice as getting these things to germinate can be a nightmare as a lot of the wild are:)

talas said:
monnezza76 Is that a choclate scorpion on that previous picture ?
the picture is certainly packed full of pods..is it a hybrid of your own? :)

The history of this chocolate is very strange. THE SEEDS I have been sent to a friend of Florida. The plant is full of fruit. I believe be a cross between a pepper chocolate long and a Trinidad Scorpion. Very spicy. very productive plant

Hi Monnezza, what a wonderful yellow scorpion you have! How is the heat? Nuclear or what? I'm really curious about it.
OT I was just wondering what a great nickname you have :lol:

Back