for-sale Trinidad-Scorpion.com is FOR SALE! Domain Name & WebSite

Trinidad-Scorpion.com is FOR SALE! The Domain Name & WebSite

I am Selling Trinidad-Scorpion.com anyone who wants this Perfect Domain Name & Website for Selling Fresh or Dried
Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Products, may Contact me with Serious Offers Only!

I do not really need the site, and I don't have time to maintain all the sites i own.

It’s worth $50. A Kilogram, or $22.75 Per Pound for Whatever your Gross Sales are in Pounds in One Year of
Trinidad Scorpion Products.

Remember after you own it, you have Many Years! of Increased Sales to Come your way.

So asking a small Portion of what you make in One Year is Quite Fair for this Domain Name & Website.
I will Not Sell it to anyone who Sells Less than 400 Kilograms of Fresh or Dried Trinidad Scorpion Products
within One Year.

If you Do Not Sell that Much in One Year, You Do Not Need This Domain Name & Website.

This Sale is Only For those who Really Want this Name to Greatly! Boost there Internet Sales for Trinidad
Scorpion Products.

First Come First Served with Buying That Perfect Domain & Website For Online Trinidad Scorpion Sales.

I CAN LEAVE THE ONLINE WEBSITE SHOP SETUP TO IF YOU NEED IT, YOU JUST ADD YOUR OWN PRODUCTS AND PRICES.

I WILL EVEN HELP YOU GET GOOD PAGE PLACEMENT ON GOOGLE ONCE YOU OWN IT.

So you can do the Math and let me know if you are Interested in Buying Trinidad-Scorpion.com

FEEL FREE TO MAKE ANY REASONABLE OFFER YOU WISH, I CAN EASILY SAY NO TO ANY I FIND TO LOW.

You May Contact me at ghostpowder@kmoose.com with Serious Offers & Inquiries Only!

I WILL ONLY REPLY TO EMAILS SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE. DO NOT SEND SITE EMAILS ABOUT THIS SALE.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANY QUESTIONS ON THIS POST

IF YOU DO POST UNDER THIS AD I WILL ASK THE ADMIN TO REMOVE IT

Attachments

• TrinidadScorpion.jpg
    TrinidadScorpion.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 88
Back