Trinidad Scorpion Green - JR (C. chin) - SASBE Offer - 10 Seeds Each - OFFER CLOSED

Sometimes patience is a virtue. For those who held back to temptation on some of my previous offers, lucky you! I just ask if you win this one to please spread some seeds around to others on THP in 2012 as this one is very little known right now. Not a super hot in my opinion, but incredible looking pods. One of my favorites this season. It was what I hoped and more.

Clock starts now...let's see how much time goes by before offer is closed...ready, set, go > > >

I've got enough for the first FIVE winners - 10 seeds each. Rules are as follows:

if you don't follow directions, you don't qualify. :) Once you post here, send me a PM and I'll provide the shipping address.

1. Send me a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope

2. Include whatever amount of loose postage inside the envelope as it took to mail it to me. No metered postage can be used to send back the envelope. The USPS doesn't allow it. If postage is shorted, envelope will sit here until given the amount needed to send it.

3. Include return address label (or write return address on envelope).

4. Include ziplock baggie or coin envelope with variety name clearly marked on it.

5. Include a note with your THP user name and offer you're responding to.

6. Be sure to post on this thread to claim your spot. Then PM me for address if you need it.

7. If you have won TWO or more of my previous offers, please let someone else take a crack at it. I'm trying to let lots of people grow different stuff and be fair.

8. Offer limited to U.S. members only.

9. Lastly, this offer is for the seeds mentioned - that's it. I have had tons of requests to add this or add that to a SASBE offer won because it was offered before. My stuff is in limited quantity. If I put a limit on number of winners, that's what I can share of it. Not trying to be a jerk, but make these manageable. It takes time/effort to do multiple ones. It can be challenging determining who won this offer and also a previous one and the envelope already is sent with just one variety requested, etc... Tying it together is very cumbersome.

FYI, a 'preview' of what the pods looked like:

P1090861.jpg

P1090870.jpg

i've already won two offers recently so I wont ask for this one, but I wanted to say those pods look great. I also wanted to say how great it is of you to spread the heat around like this.
:mouthonfire:
cheers,
paul

Ha I believe I've broken a rule as well. I wish I could have waited it out. Whoever wins this and has sucessful grow out, Please let me get some seeds next year.

Bud

Maybe Beaglestorm. lol. Super hots have a deal closure time of 5x quicker than those that aren't. Kidding, I'm not that observant. :)

Chris

BakersPeppers, you won my Purple Bhut, Purple UFO, and Comstock Purple already. Rule #7 states if you won 2 offers, someone is not eligible. I have to hold to the rule or all these others in front like Chilefreak, Dshlogg, Brewmasta, etc. would've got it, right? :) Don't think they'd be too happy!!

Chris

Oh sorry...i forgot I won those from you...I'm way too busy out in the nursery to keep track of everything...and BTW...im sure brewmasta wouldn't mind...id just give him some free plants next time he's at the nursery...lol :) jk jk

luckily winter is coming so I should have a bunch of green superhots lmao. I would be scared to grow a green as I scan for the ripe color and a lot would probably rot on the plant.

Back