• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Trinidad Scorpion test

SNACKS! Wow, dude - you looked like you were in some serious pain there! Hard to imagine the TScorp being hotter than the Douglah you tried, but you braved BOTH - way to go!

G

Good job little man! That was freakin' AWESOME! Actually, depending on where SS got his TScorp seeds, it might be an actual Butch T.

There is something very special going on here with Nate the way he eats these superhots like candy, maybe a bird and doesn't have pain receptors like us humans. It just amazes me everytime I see him eat hotter and hotter peppers and handle it with relative ease. He reminds me of a very young Neil or Ryan even when they were eleven first discovering the wonders of capsaisin except Nate has youtube and the internet and a huge audience. I am on the fence if it is even right to send him superhots at his age but seems very mature and able to speak for himself before and after consuming some mean chiles. Wow! :clap:

I don't want to take away anything from him, but maybe being so young has something to do with his ability to handle the......wait. No never mind. I remember eating a thai pepper when i was younger. It sucked.

Back