• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Trinidad Scorpion vs Butch T

Is there a noticeable difference in a Trinidad Scorpion vs the Butch T? for actual pod color/size/shape.

I'm sorry I'm sure this has been brought up but I can't find a good answer. can you share some pics of both?

thanks.

If a man is eating a Butch T in the woods, screams and there's nobody to hear him... did it really it happen?

If a man is eating a Butch T in the woods, screams and there's nobody to hear him... did it really it happen?
if he starts the story off with "once upon a time" than its a fairy tale. if he starts the story off with "ya not gonna believe this" than its true

L

I know that I just wanted to know if anything is noticeable between the 2 as a difference
The thing is... those aren't two different chiles. you can compare two different strains of Trinidad Scorpion, but you can't look for differences between the Trinidad Scorpion and Butch T, because it is a Trinidad Scorpion.

It's like asking if there's a difference between the Jonah and 7-Pot. Jonah is a 7-Pot. there is a difference though between the Jonah and Brain Strain, even though both are in fact a 7-Pot.

Heres some pics of the Butchies for ya!
2011-03-09165438.jpg

Photo223.jpg

Dang that plants loaded! Butch T is a Scorpion as said above. Do you mean "Is there a noticeable difference in a Typical Trinidad Scorpion vs the Butch T Scorpion?

I've read on a link somewhere that eating a BT is pure pain. I have some growing this season and will be finding out for myself soon.

Back