trinidad scorpion

monnezza76 said:
hello im francescoand are to the search of seeds of trinidad scorpion. someone to help me?

i can probable get or i have anykind of pepper you need as long as there hot i grow them the trinidad scorpion pepper is just another type of habenero they all taste about the same me i make my own pepper juice so i grow many types i finally got them to start growing them at the nursurys where i work theres abouut 78 greenhouses on the 5 farms what are you looking for when it comes to peppers i can help.rubyridge64@aol.com

trinidad scorpion is another type of habenero there all about the same some hotter i have all types of peppers planted now if you get bolivian catterpillar peppers and indian pc1 peppers and antillies carribean habenero let them dry chop them up get you a gallon of vinegar mix peppers boil them on low 2 hours strain it you will have great pepper juice with a heck of a kick .matthew

Pam said:
Welcome Ruby, to the Hot Pepper!

Sounds like an awesome bunch of greenhouses.

mostlyalll perennials im getting them to come around to the pepper countrybeen growing for years the people from south america will never say nothings too hot anymore but we have it going now they have traded in the old for the new i dont think they have ever seen so many diffrent kinds of peppers but they are my passion i never charge for peppers just to put smiles on peoples faces is enough gratitude for me im already around the world matthew:;)l:

:hell:Good work Ruby! Nice to have you aboard WELCOME from Australia... Id love to do a swap with you for Scorpion seeds if you have any spare...Let me know. I hope you have fun on this forum.:mouthonfire:

Dave

Back