• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds tropigro seed and soil mix

hi
i just got this tropigro seed and soil mix from NT ,Australia. have anyone tried this before?
would appreciate any feed back on this mix.

thanks

my virus software is blocking the detailed information on the product, so i can't see the main ingredient list. but their headers say the product is for "palms, tropical trees, shrubs, tropical fruits and turf grasses". not that, that means much. i would still like to view their ingredient list. you read so much about promix peatmoss on this site but many countries produce peatmoss, like ireland and i am sure australia does as well, the canadians just seem to have a leap on other countries(whether its marketing or technology, i don't know), i have tried to investigate ireland's ingredient list but most of their websites are so vague it's hard to get a handle on their technology. and of course with my virus software blocking the details of the australian product it's hard to comapare. i am sure, it is a good product and you made a good choice. you can read the actual label and will know how you ahave to supplement it.

my virus software is blocking the detailed information on the product, so i can't see the main ingredient list. but their headers say the product is for "palms, tropical trees, shrubs, tropical fruits and turf grasses". not that, that means much. i would still like to view their ingredient list. you read so much about promix peatmoss on this site but many countries produce peatmoss, like ireland and i am sure australia does as well, the canadians just seem to have a leap on other countries(whether its marketing or technology, i don't know), i have tried to investigate ireland's ingredient list but most of their websites are so vague it's hard to get a handle on their technology. and of course with my virus software blocking the details of the australian product it's hard to comapare. i am sure, it is a good product and you made a good choice. you can read the actual label and will know how you ahave to supplement it.
i can get into their web site but their products page is under construction.and i can't find any information on their product. well what i can see is like its lite , looks like coconut husk but not the fibre just the powder. the colour also looks like coconut husk. according to the beg it says peat moss mix. there is not soil in it .

btw. tropigro brand is dealing with all types of nursery stuffs from peestisides to lawn seeds

Back