• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

truevalue.com - a little tip before you go to the brick and mortar store

Truevalue.com has a $10 off $100 coupon code if you order online and have it shipped to the store. That means my big 3.8 CF bales of promix were about $39 each. That's a lot less than the in-store price. Made it easy to decide against making my own this year.
They also have the big bags of Espoma tomato-tone for a good price, if you want to just bump the order over $100, which is what I did. I highly recommend tomato-tone. I thought it was discontinued, but maybe not.

I used to get my pro-mix bx at a true value for over $40 (49 i think?) then I decided to go to a feed store for some other supplies and it turns out they have the same 3.8 cu ft bales for $25 regular price.

So my tip is shop around.

I dont even know what a soil conditioner is after 20+ years of growing. Which makes it seem, to me, like something you probably dont need.

I was hoping to get in on this, but it seems to only be eligible for 'Ship to Home', which is another $30 or so. Any trick to getting it to work as a ship to store item?

Back