for-sale Two SFRBs of Pods for Sale - BONUS: 10 Mustard Bhut Jolokia Seeds - Box #2 - Price Reduced to $14 -

I am selling two SFRB boxes of various pods, which includes shipping and handling via USPS Priority Mail.  Lots of different stuff in these box.      Winner must pay via Paypal.  You can e-mail me for payment instructions if you want to buy. :)  Here is a photo of the pepper varieties included.  The box WILL be full.

BONUS:  Each box includes a pack of 10 seeds of the awesome Mustard Bhut Jolokia (C. chin). :)

I will ship pods out tomorrow if someone wants them.  Thanks for looking.

Please use this photo as a reference to identifications of pods.  If pods are similar color/size, they will be labeled appropriately with the letter so you can tell them apart.  I want you to know what you're getting. :)

Chris

BOX 1 -- $15 - SOLD

BOX 2 - $14 - REDUCED PRICE - CLOSED - NO TAKERS

I will take #1. Yellow Jonah,Caramel Bih,Mustard Bhut..... worth it just for seeds for that stuff!
Your paypal change Chris?

Box #1 sold. :)  Box #2 - still available.  I'll e-mail you Pr0digal_son as your PM box is full and won't accept new messages.

Chris

Thanks Chris.

Just scored a bunch of seeds I didn't have! Beats paying $5-$7per 10 seeds. That is $60+. I really like the Green Bean,and the Caramel Bih is a really nice looking pod.

Back