Two weeks of growth!!

Habanero Fellow said:

When does your growing season start?  And how long is your growing season there in Denmark?

First I want to say sorry about I have been so slow answering you  :tear:

My (outdoor) growing season normally starts in mid April but this year because of bad weather I was not able to get my peppers outside before mid May (that's why they are so small). 
I hope I can keep my plants outside until Septemper and if I'm lucky maybe throughout September. I also have a greenhouse that helps ALOT.

so around 5 months.

But even if they won't produce a whole bunch of peppers this year I won't get too sad because I've figured out a smart way (hopefully) to overwinter a bunch of plants in a very small space.  :dance:

Bomparty said:
But even if they won't produce a whole bunch of peppers this year I won't get too sad because I've figured out a smart way (hopefully) to overwinter a bunch of plants in a very small space.  :dance:

That sounds awesome!  Can you explain your technique?

Habanero Fellow said:

That sounds awesome!  Can you explain your technique?
Yes 
In the end of the season I am going to cut back many of my plants in buckets and remove all foliage on them (maybe). Then I'm going to dig the roots up and prune them back so they can fit in a solo cup. 
Then I will put them into the solocups (I might wash the roots and add a bit of fresh soil). Now it's already very space efficient and there can be around 100 plants per square metre. But I have very little space in my house and so instead of just filling the floor I will buy one or two of those mini 4-tier greenhouses to put in my room so I can keep a bunch of plants.

And then during the off season I can expose some of them to the sun and make a little bonchi out of some of them. The rest I'm going to keep a little darker.

So next season I will have plants that are already pruned and ready to go directly into the buckets  :high:  :dance:  :onfire:  :dance:  :onfire:  :dance:  :onfire:  
Hope it will work great.

Back