• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

UFC 207 Contest!!!!

ufc-207_602658_EventFeature.jpg
SORRY USA ONLY!!! DONT WANT CUSTOMS YANKING THE SEEDS​
 ​
Ok, I have been greatly rewarded by becoming a part of this community... I want to pay it forward...​
I have seen countless Football Contests...​
Ive never seen a football, baseball, soccer, etc game in my life... Not a team sport kinda guy...​
Now for my sport --- UFC... MMA...​
 ​
Heres the rules... Simple... UFC 207 Rousey VS Nunez...​
There are 5 fights on the main card.. PPV, but check my profile status to see how to watch for free...​
 ​
The person Who Picks Closest to the winners of the five fights gets the package....​
Pick the winner and how and when you think it will happen...​
Closest gets the prize... Ill be the judge on whats considered closest...​
 ​
As my profile shows my current grow list is as follows:​
 ​
 ​
Carolina Reaper
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Red
7 pot douglah
Chocolate Bhutla "crazy hot seeds version morelike chocolate ghost but they claim otherwise"
Naga Viper
Peach Ghost Pepper
7 Pot Barrackpore
Dorset Naga
7 Pot Red Giant​
 ​

Butch T Scorpion
I Scream
7 Pot OG
BBG7 White PBM
MA Wartyx
Pink Tiger
BBG7 P.D.N Pink Pheno
BBG7 Moruga Yellow with bleeding calyx
Jigsaw Moruga
Brazilian Moruga
Orange Long Tail
Butch T Reaper BTR
Chocolate Primo Reaper CPR
Chocolate Moruga Brains
Red Bhutla Scorpion (no seeds, only plants, seeds this season)
CP 115 (no seeds, only plants, seeds this season)
Chocolate Bhutlah SM (no seeds, only plants, seeds this season)
Apocolypse Scorpion
Gengis Khan Brains
7 Pot Brown
Peter Pepper Red
Cayenne Red
Black Bhutlah Scorpion
Madballz X
BBG7 Red
BBG7 Chocolate
Mini Peach Bhut Jolokia
Red Mojo
Rouge Noir
Brain Strain Chocolate
Brain Strain Red
Brain Strain Yellow
M.A. Daisy Cutter
Brown Moruga
Chocolate Moruga
Mojo Scoundrel
Kraken
Bleeding Butch T
Bleeding Borg 9
Borg 9
BBG MAMP
SRTSL x BBG7 Orange
BBG7 Orange
BBG7 Yellow
Big Yellow Mama
Big Mustard Mama
Big Red Mama
MA Purple Naga Viper
MA Faces​
 ​
 ​
Not all are available...
Not all have 10+ some may have only 2-3 seeds left...​
There are near 60 varieties listed...​
The winner will receive dried samples and seeds of the first 9 on the list as i have plenty...​
The winner will then receive a complete list of everything i have available...​
The winner will be able to choose another 15 varieties of what they want in seeds from what i have available...​
not by my fridge now so cant be too specific, but winner should easily get 25 varieties in varying amounts​
 ​
 ​
Pick away people and THANK YOU THP MEMBERS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY...​
List may even grow by the time the winner chooses as more trades in route...​
 ​
Start NOW!!!​
 ​
Can watch free on VIPBOX.NU...​
start practicing on the site now as there is a learning curve with the pop ups etc..​
There is NO SIGN UP!!! There is no credit cards.. If you see any of that you have followed a pop up ad...​
VIPBOX.NU is 100% FREE and no SIGN UP Needed!!!​
 ​
Fights are as follows....​
Nunez vs Rousey​
Cruz vs Garbrandt​
Dillishaw vs Lineker​
Kim vs Saffiedine​
Smolka vs Borg​
 ​
Fight card and odds etc at link below...​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Right on Jur-Z-Devil!  MMA my sport too.  Thanx for having this seed giveaway.  You'e the first i've see do one of MMA.  Well here are my picks:

#1 Nunez vs. Rousey - Rousey wins by arm bar in the 3rd round.

#2 Cruz vs. Garbrandt - Fight goes all 5 rounds with decision going to Cruz for the win.

#3 Dillishaw vs. Linekar - Dillishaw wins by submission in the 4th.

#4 Kim vs. Saffiedine - Saffiedine wins by submission in the 3rd.

#5 Smolka vs. Borg -  Borg wins by submission in the 4th.

picks end at 10pm... pepzi has been here a few months and has posted some so good to go... no fresh sign ups just to get the seeds. participating members of the forum only... picks end in 3 hours .

not a big ufc crowd here i see... looks like pepzi  wins by default ... pm me your address.. ill let ya know within 24 hours whats available for your 15 choices . congrats...

Wow !!!  Can't believe I won.  I would have thought there were more UFC fans.  I've been into it since the very beginning.  You're talkin since 1995.  LOL

Thanx again for havng this contest. Appreciate it Jur-Z-Devil! 

Here's my address:
Mark Zamora
34393 Sherwood Drive
Yucaipa, Ca 92399

Same here...and your welcome... ill get you a list of choices within 24 hours on top of the top 9 listed you are already getting... pay it forward... do some grow logs maybe... get yourself a profile pic... keep coming and participating... its a great place....

Thats what makes this place great... lots of generous thoughtful people... no real hoarders or greed here from what i have seen... do unto others... :cheers:

Theres always next time... One thing about this place is there is no shortage of generous people looking to give away their seeds.. lol..

PEPZI... Goody Bag with 27 varieties is in the mail... Welcome to THP!!! Show us what you can do... :dance:

LMAO!!! I have said since day one Rousey was a glass champion... She wasnt the best, there was just no real competition... First punch her face change like "oh fuck, not again" went from mean stare to total fear after one punch.. never liked her... just like matt hughes... he wasnt the super fighter people made him out to be.. he just had ground game no one else had yet... now to see cyborg nunez... rousey cyborg was never a fight i wanted to see besides to see rousey get slaughtered... there would be no contest... nunez cyborg, would be good but i still got cyborg... ufc is a drama show now though that promotes fame over skillz...nunez will not be giving the same promotion rousey was or even vanzant etc cause she is not feminine... ufcis the new wwe... all about drama instead of deserved skill

JUR-Z-Devil said:
LMAO!!! I have said since day one Rousey was a glass champion... She wasnt the best, there was just no real competition... First punch her face change like "oh f**k, not again" went from mean stare to total fear after one punch.. never liked her... just like matt hughes... he wasnt the super fighter people made him out to be.. he just had ground game no one else had yet... now to see cyborg nunez... rousey cyborg was never a fight i wanted to see besides to see rousey get slaughtered... there would be no contest... nunez cyborg, would be good but i still got cyborg... ufc is a drama show now though that promotes fame over skillz...nunez will not be giving the same promotion rousey was or even vanzant etc cause she is not feminine... ufcis the new wwe... all about drama instead of deserved skill

Yep. The days of being a successful one-dimensional fighter are over.

Rousey can't even shadowbox for crying out loud... lol

Looks likes she's playing paddy cake with closed hands... Great for her getting women started like the gracies got mma going for the guys, but again,only thebest cause there was no one else

Back