Uk seed trading

Hi to all members :)
I've been looking to trade some seeds but as must members on this great site are from USA it's not very cost effective to swap seeds :(
So I was looking to see how many uk members on this site are looking to trade seeds?
If your interested and from the uk post a post and we will go from there.

You may have more luck on the UKers forum. Its obviously against the rules here to advertise another chile forum so PM me and I'll send you a link

You may have more luck on the UKers forum. Its obviously against the rules here to advertise another chile forum so PM me and I'll send you a link

Thanks but I'm already a member of most chilli forums and I just wanted to find out if there is many UKers on here as it is a very popular forum ;)

hey dude ill give u a pm, im from the uk and wouldnt mind seeing what u have got

Cheers I got your pm

6706581963_d8366c9edf_b.jpg
6706582281_3afff5537e_b.jpg
Not economical!!! If you want good chillies man, you got to pay the price, I think. I buy, sell, share, barter, wherever I can. Never, ever felt ripped off on seeds.I don't think anyone has ever charged me for post on here, esp if I'd put in a small order. I think it is the approach you take to dealing with members on here. Most are fantastic, amazing and give you an absolute steal. Never caught a bad deal. I do have a few varieties, I don't trade often, but if people ask, I usually send for free. Well , when I'm sending. Man, it's couple of bucks at that weight.Admittedly,, in this economy, it's hard, but I manage.In all honesty, I feel like I've ripped them off most of the time, the generosity is outstanding.Mind you, they might call in the favors one day- THP @mafia.

Time 403- check post- thanx Smokey Cokey- WOW and for a $1.72 postage- good man- photo later

I have been sent some seeds by members from USA which I was very grateful for and I wasn't charged for the pleasure which was top notch,if you think by my post that I was complaining I wasn't I was trying to make it more easy for the uk members on her to swap seeds on the THP...I have also been sent 7 packages from the USA with seeds in and 1 I had pay for and none arrived......

Point taken mate, but this site is an international site. I am guessing that most are from the USA. If you are looking for variety and viability,international is better for the choices available.Not that expensive, have you seen the prices on F Bay.I think the way the UK is nowadays, it'd be nearly as expensive to post to other nations, as it would be to another county.Maybe they can have a Geo section highlighting which members are from where , when they are on-line perhaps!

I thank you for your input and I'm glad you understand what I was getting at..a lot of the members I had talk to about maybe swapping seeds didnt know how to send over seas

I have now meet a few more uk members and we have starting swapping as of today and not have to worry about customs picking them up..I've also just sent some to Denmark today and I hope the guy receives them ok.

I would be up for sending you some seeds if you want you can have a look at my list & let me know "I have the bubblegum 7 on the way to me in the post" I can send you a few if you like

I will swap at the end of this season allready sowed what i have and gave away the rest before joining here.But check my list and if there's any on there you fancy and i will sort some out back end of the season, or might have a spare seedling or two.

Back