Ultra hots in a box (stealth grow)

Very healthy plants! How old are they? The stalk on the first one you show is woody. Is it overwintered from 2013?

When you move them outside, do they go in the ground? Any transplanting problems?

I see this is your first post. Welcome to THP.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the welcome.

The plants are new from germination peeked out of the shell on 11/21/2013.

When I transplant the soil ones, they will go to pot. I have one large 7 gallon pot saved for the Butch "T" simply because it was one of the most agreesive starts. The other two will go into 3 gallon pots for a while.

The DWC plants, I haven't decided what I want to do just yet. I was thinking about keeping them in the box, but I may put them outside once the temps at night get above 50 regularly. I did buy a submersible tank heater that I can set the temp to keep the reservoir temp around the roots up, but I am not yet ready to move the plants since they are doing SO VERY well right now where they are.

Very nice there on there way, I'm still fighting to get some roots on my ghost pepper clones, plants look good but no roots, It's almost a month.

geeze, I still can't believe it has been a month now and still no roots. But at least, like you said, they are still alive and doing well. I hope the best for ya!

Back