• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

water Under Watered Time Lapse

Hello everybody! Newbie here. This is my first grow. I learned most everything from lurking around here. The first time I saw one of my plants this dry I freaked out. But they always come back from the almost dead.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iYKXZAQkaA&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for the video.  I have had mine in the ground with well established root systems pop back up pretty quick, like 20 minutes or so.  Not sure that they were as dried out as that one, but it is a cool thing to see.

I've BEEN wanting to do a time lapse of a limp-to-full plant after watering. I usually let mine get pretty sad looking before I water them. I thought it would be cool to watch a full size plant perk back up in time lapse. You proved that to be correct! Cool!

Nice. I had my Jalapeño plant do that. I had to trim off 2 leafs. They tore when I touched them. Very delicate.

Good job on the video.

I would pinch the buds off and then repot into bigger containers. If they have flowers already it's already about to Y off.  Don't forget to harden off those tender babies.   Introduce slowly to the big light in the sky!

Awesome video! I've always wanted to do that but don't have the camera or a mount for my ipad to do it. I'll take before and after pictures for my buddies but they don't seem to understand the transformation.

Back