• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Undeveloped seeds

After planting maybe 100 seeds from a seedless watermelon (immature seeds) I got one plant.  Its fruit had lots of seeds.  If you think that is nuts, my daughter once planted a package of SALTED and ROASTED sunflower seeds and a couple grew.  I know, these things can not happen. 

Voodoo 6 said:
I guess nature will always find a way to propagate. (in case the Borg attack...just saying) :P
I am sure you have seen Jurassic Park.  The part about life always finds a way. 
BTW: Been raining for a week.  Have been doing the netflix thing.  Just watched First Contact.  The one where the Borge go back in time to stop the first earth warp flight.  I forgot how funny it was.

Captain, I think I speak for all of us when I say to hell with our orders.

ajdrew said:
I am sure you have seen Jurassic Park.  The part about life always finds a way. 
BTW: Been raining for a week.  Have been doing the netflix thing.  Just watched First Contact.  The one where the Borge go back in time to stop the first earth warp flight.  I forgot how funny it was.
Captain, I think I speak for all of us when I say to hell with our orders.

What do you mean funny Aj? That movie is based on a true story, Gene Roddenberry and I happen to share the same birthplace hehe. A town so uncool, that in 1382 the United States senate itself! Held a referendum to kick it out of the union. And nobody even showed up to vote. So you ponder that Sir, while the Borg rain photon torpedoes down on your watermelon patch... :dance: (just saying)

Spock will rue the day sir! :P

Spock: it may be possible to reprogram the Borgs photon torpedoes to strike New York instead of AJ's watermarcsmellons patch Keptin. Because they don't make the pace picante sauce there.
Kirk: make it so Spock, Snotty, I will need 4.6 megajoule's on the deflector shields. redirect all Borg torpedoes to New York.
Snotty: I am giving it all I got Keptin... I am not a miracle worker...

Remember in the search for Spock he was at the bank of computers taking test?: This is one of the questions Master Roddenberry left out: (shows a picture of a hand dolly like the kind you rent at uhaul) 

Computer: Identify this object and determines its cultural significance....

Spock: A Mexican segway

Computer: CORRECT

;)

Back